четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

adlon hotel san jose ca




Okay, time for another awesome kick ass post

Hmmm... Currently feel like I died a little inside, but thatapos;s okay. I have to look forward towards my dreams.

Humans have somewhat made me less motivated than usual, but thatapos;s alright too. Have to move onward.

It was a mistake to poke and prod into another personapos;s life like I did for the past week. I poked so hard that I popped the bubble. I have to travel onward alone now. It maybe cold, it maybe lonely, but I must do my best

I wish her answer was different though, I wish I could turn back time, because I know that every time I confess, it always ends in shame. 100 hit rate so far. I knew I shouldapos;ve been an asshole, I knew I was suppose to be cold hearted, because thatapos;s the alpha male.

Unfortunately, Iapos;m the outcast. The unwanted, the broken and the damned.

Fate can be so cruel at times. It gives me what I donapos;t want. I curse the spirits that bind this hatred to me.

I must push onward, I canapos;t let myself fall into a depression again... Not again...

consultas jaen juridicas, adlon hotel san jose ca, adlon hotel san jose, adlon hotel kempinski luxurious, adlon hotel in berlin.



Комментариев нет: