суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

dmp 3a




When I was little, after weeks of getting ramped up for my birthday in the way that only children can, on the night before my birthday I would suddenly panic. Iapos;d cry and cry, terrified of becoming older. I canapos;t really imagine what that was like for my parentapos;s. You can open a closet door and assure your daughter that no monsters dwell inside, you can tell her that the scratching at her window is only the branch from the birch outside...but there I�am having a crisis about TIME. Iapos;ve been a weirdo, from the get-go. Iapos;m still afraid of getting older, but at least now I�know that how I spend my years are entirely within my control. I�have plans for the next five year time frame, to try and cobble together a modicum of comfort and respectability. Get myself through schooling and starting paying down on a mortgage.� But for now, I will spend my birthday eve doing laundry and getting ready for my workday. I might just be scraping by, but Iapos;m no fool- itapos;s good to be alive.

care emergency non va, dmp 3a, dmp 310, dmp 303v, dmp 302v.



Комментариев нет: