четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

dropout t shirts




I thought Iapos;d have a few days off this week, but I realized I had an essay due this Saturday and another essay due Monday. So much for free time. Accounting project due in half a month, and Engineering proposal due who knows when. When did life start sucking so much? D:

My friend bought me the Collegehumor Guide to College, mainly as an apology for running me over on his bike as a joke.

Thou Shalt Wear a Hoodie
And the Student asked God, How do I look like a college kid? And God said unto Student, You must wear a hoodie, for it is a useful garment. And you shall never wash it, either. Student asked God, What kind of hoodie shall it be? And God said, You shall own one with your schoolapos;s logo on it and you shall own many others of varying colors and creeds. And Student was please and God was pleased, and it was good.


I laughed. Hard. Because it is so true.

How would one go about getting back a job they got fired unfairly from?
dropout t shirts, dropout students, dropout student why, dropout student.



Комментариев нет: