пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

battlestar galatica series




...So Iapos;m glad I�donapos;t need it.� I�had gone to the doctor a month or so ago because my knee had popped out of place back in May and had never healed all the way.� I�had an MRI�done last Saturday and we went over the results today and it did not show a tear, so we are going to try a knee brace and physical therapy and see if that improves things.� He said that the MRI is probably 95 accurate so it would be better to try this approach first.� If things donapos;t improve in a couple of months then he will see me again and we will go from there.� But as of now I do not need surgery and that makes me a happy man
battlestar galatica series, battlestar galatica series 2, battlestar galatica series two, battlestar galatica spoilers.



Комментариев нет: